About the NCAA Online
The National Collegiate Athletic Association is a membership-driven organization which is dedicated for protecting the well being of student and athletes’ by teaching them with the right skill sets to succeed on the playing field and career.
NCAA Online Division I
Online NCAA Division I have the largest student bodies which manages the athletics budgets and offers attractive scholarships. Schools which are member of online NCAA Division I focus on maintaining excellent academic standards for student/athletes along with various opportunities for athletes’ participation.
There are almost 350 colleges and universities which are members of NCAA on line. At the same time, NCAA on line Division I has more than 6,000 athletic teams which provides opportunities to more than 170,000 students/athletes to compete for NCAA on line sports every year.
National High School online NCAA Guidelines
Please note the following guidelines regarding NCAA on line enrollments:
- Students must be enrolled in the course (s) for at least 8 weeks. The student must have classroom instruction for a minimum of 8 weeks.
- The NCAA on line reserves to right to refuse any course taken at National High School. It is the student's responsibility to make certain of transferability.
- Students should visit https://web1.ncaa.org/hsportal/exec/hsAction (school code 110-254) to view eligible National High School courses.
- If a student is currently enrolled at another school, the student will need to be enrolled as credit recovery with the proper forms and signatures.
- Online NCAA Division I Requirements
Online NCAA Division II Requirements
- The applicant can only take one course post graduation if they are attending a NCAA online Division I School.
- The applicant can take up to 3 courses if they have a documented disability. The folder must include the NCAA online permission letter before a student will be enrolled in courses.
- Applicants are allowed to take as many courses as needed.
ENGLISH 11 H
AMERICAN GOVNT & ECONOMICS
AMERICAN HISTORY H
Additional Core Courses
ALGEBRA 2/TRIG H